1. Base layer treatment: Before spraying construction, remove the residual slag other protrusions on the wall, double-sided submerged arc welding spiral steel pipe If the wall has a large area of defects damage, use 1: 3 cement mortar for leveling .
2. Before polyurethane insulation, use plastic film, waste newspaper, plastic board wooden board, plywood to block protect non-coating objects such as windows, doors scaffolding.
3. Construction of polyurethane insulation layer on the wall: turn on the PU spraying machine to spray the insulation coating evenly on the wall. When the thickness reaches 0.5 ～ 1.0cm, insert the thickness benchmark according to the 45cm spacing plum blossom distribution, then continue Spray polyurethane insulation. The thickness of each spray should be controlled within 1cm. When spraying, try to avoid sagging.
4. Post-treatment of polyurethane insulation layer: After spraying polyurethane insulation layer for 20 minutes, use paper cutters, hand saws other tools to start cleaning, trimming shields, protecting parts protruding parts exceeding the specified thickness of 1cm.
5. Interface treatment: within 4 hours of spraying the polyurethane insulation layer, do interface mortar treatment. The interface mortar can be evenly coated on the polyurethane insulation base with a roller.
6. Wipe the thermal insulation slurry to level supplement the thermal insulation: when preparing the thermal insulation slurry the anti-cracking mortar, a dedicated person is required to perform the mixing to ensure the accuracy of the mixing time the amount of water added. The quality of mixing at the construction site can be judged by observing its operability, anti-slip properties, paste state its wet apparent density.